The kids will be watching America’s Talent tonight. OK I’ll be watching too, but don’t spoil it for me if you’re on a different time zone. We’re Pacific Standard and it hasn’t started yet.
In the meantime Teddy, as usual, is making cocktails. Tonight he came up behind me and kissed me on the neck and said “You’re one sweet and spicy vampire Juliette.”
That man still makes my cold blood boil hot!
Hot and Spicy Cinnamon Vampire Cocktail
- 3 shots Vodka (I like the kind in the blue bottle for mixed drinks)
- 8 oz. Blood (splurge and make it human)
- 1/4 tsp. Celery Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 whole Olive (garlic or pimento stuffed)
- 1 dash Pepper, black
- 1-2 dashes Pepper, cayenne
- optional dash Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Tobasco (you know the first batch ever made was made by Louisiana vampires!)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. Worchestershire
Pour it all over ice in a tall chilled glass. Stir. Enjoy!