I get a lot of questions and blog traffic about Werewolves. Below are links to posts about Werewolves, my friendships, my not so good relationships with them, and general information, love letters, Werewolf teens and other related stuff.
Click on the titles of the posts to go to the post.
- Blood and Bourbon
The first post on this blog about Werewolves, lunch, friendship and passion. OK, and a little insanity thrown in. This is what happens when you don’t pay attention.
- My Vampire Dad
If you have a run in with a Werewolf having a strong support system is important.
- In Appreciation of Rex the Dog
A Halloween Tail
- Personal Hygiene, Vampire Hunters and real life friends – and don’t forget the Marx Brothers.
A wild night out that includes our Werewolf Friends. A MUST read to get into the heart and soul of Vampire Maman.
- A Werewolf’s Train To Nowhere
A Tragic Victorian Tale
- Mysterious Friendships
- Frosty the Werewolf
A Christmas Song you don’t want to miss.
- Predators of the First Order
- An Afternoon with an Ancient Vampire (and Werewolves)
- Grandpa’s Dog – a short story
- Mysterious Meetings
- Strange Strangers on a Full Moon Night
- Culture Shock
- Werewolf Moon
- Ponderings on a Dog Faced Boy
- Halloween Hotties: Werewolves
There are many more posts with Werewolves on Vampire Maman. Just do a quick search on this site. I’ll keep adding more listings in the future so keep checking back.