Lend me your ears… Actually what I need is your voice.
In September I’ll be speaking at WordCamp Sacramento about Personal Blogging, Community Building, and Letting Your Unique Voice Shine.
Yes, that means I’ll be sharing my own stories of my blogging experiences.
The one thing that we all share is that we’re a unique bunch. We might not have 25,000 followers but we have the best followers.
Share a tiny bit of your story with me so I may share it with others who share our unique world of blogging.
Below are a few standard questions to get you going… I don’t expect anyone to answer all of them. Just one. Or just a comment not included in the questions below would be great.
- What do you like about blogging?
- What keeps you blogging year after year?
- Do you have a fun start-up story?
- Why do you follow the blogs you do?
- What is one of your favorite blog posts?
- How do you feel about your readers?
- Has writing made you a better writer/artist/person/vampire/cat-owner/poet/cook/cartoonist/photographer/muser/musician/reader/observer/parent/fop-and-dandy/teacher, or anything else?
- What have you learned from blogging?
- What WP tools help you the most with blogging?
- Are you having fun?
- Anything else? I’m open for any comments about your experience blogging.
Leave any comments below in the comments box, or email me at juliettevampiremom @gmail.com
I’ll be contacting a few of you personally.
Thanks so much. I know I wouldn’t still be doing this without your support and friendship.
And thank you for not being afraid of Vampire, teenagers, or parents.
~ Juliette aka Vampire Maman