Yesterday my new set of 96 Firm Pastel Color Sticks (Prismacolor Nupastel) landed on my front porch along with pastel paper to draw on.
I am so excited.
NINETY SIX COLORS! AND PAPER 18 x 24 INCH PAPER!
It has been years since I’ve created any serious fine artwork. Sure I doodle and still occasionally do graphic design
shit but I’m ready to start working on a grander scale again.
So what are YOUR goals for today?
- Do something creative (even if it is fixing something without instructions.)
- Seek out color.
- Keep away from bad blood (for both Vampires and non-Vampires.)
- Look at the moon (Werewolves – that is up to your discretion.)
- Talk to your kids. Hug them. Listen to them. Encourage them.
- Go to a museum (I will be there.)
- Banish Demons (especially the ones with the big leathery wings and yellow eyes.)
- Have fun.
~ Juliette aka Vampire Maman
I’m more of a soft pastel artist myself, but that looks like a really great set. Got to it and dazzle us. Looking forward to seeing what wonders you create.
I’ve always loved to work in soft pastels. My old set is just nubs after 20 years so I’m starting all over. I love your work. Thanks for the support.
Never got into pastels, J. More of a watercolor fan myself. You should post some of your work. Hugs Vampire 💤