Sometimes you just have to show your fangs.
That is a hard lesson for any young person, male or female. Take control but don’t be stupid. That is even more difficult.
A few things my mother told me when I was a young Vampire lass:
- Look good at all times. You can wear your jammie pants at home but not out in public.
- Be polite.
- Be witty.
- Listen at doors before you enter.
- Make sure there aren’t any stains on your shirt.
- Blood stains come out with cold water.
- Flattery will get you in trouble.
- Guard your secrets.
- Be skeptical.
- Be smart.
- Guard your heart.
- Use your brain.
- Choose friends you’ll want to keep forever.
- When you need to – show your fangs.
~ Juliette aka Vampire Maman