Dear Social Media Friends,
- I am in no mood to “share” generic cause posts on FB.
- I will not do math problems. Every answer will be zero.
- I will not find the panda in a sea of other animals.
- I will not type amen or respond to anything having to do with religion. Keep it to yourself.
- I will laugh at your funny memes.
- I will comment nicely on your pet photos or any other animal photos.
- I will comment nicely on your posts of kids doing craft projects or online classes.
- I will read your poetry.
- I will listen to your music.
- I will enjoy photos of your flowers.
- For people on Twitter I’m pretty much done with you. What the fuck is up with follow parties? Cut it out.
- Stop whining about being stuck at home. We’re all stuck at home. Read a book. Most of the classics are free online. Educate yourself.
- I do not care what famous
attention whorespeople are doing or saying during this time. Why should anyone care?
- I will be amusing.
- I will share amusing things.
- I will be encouraging and try to support my friends.
- I will continue to write about Parenting, Vampire, Ghost, and Werewolf things.
- Stay positive
- Keep writing, doing art, and being creative.
For all times on or off of the Internet:
Wash your hands.
Wear a face mask if you must go out.
Call anyone who might need extra help, is alone, or is in need. Check up on anyone who is at risk for being lonely or depression.
Call your kids if they’re not with you.
Hug your kids if they are with you.
FaceTime, text, Zoom, email, call, blog, drive by and honk.
Have more coffee.
That’s all. Just venting but trying to stay positive. Even Vampires need to stay positive in weird times.
~ Juliette aka Vampire Maman