I’ll be blunt.
I write stories. I draw cute little sketches.
I love you.
Juliette drew this.
If you download and read a FREE Horror Anthology (not just my stuff, but a lot of really good stories) and leave a review, I will send you an original sketch drawn just for you with my cold undead hand.
As part of the WPaD (Writers, Poets and Deviants) writing group I am proud of what we do to support MS research and entertain the reading public at the same time.
This month (January 2016) our newest anthology Creepies 2: Things that go Bump Beneath the Bed, is FREE.
Creepies 2 – Best Horror Anthology of 2015
From the twisted minds of Writers, Poets and Deviants:
Prepare for terror… and a few laughs as well.
– An exterminator meets his match in a family’s attic…
– A cuddly toy with a disturbing origin is all the rage…
– A boy’s survival of a deadly accident turns out to be more curse than miracle…
– A man asks a vampire for a favor and gets more than he wished for…
– A strange device collects and stores the rage from people bent on revenge…
– An exquisite chess set in an old pawn shop is more than it seems to be…
– A WW2 bayonet carries an evil history…
– An ancient vampire struggles with life in modern society…
– Something is alive in the outhouse…
Enjoy these chilling tales and more in volume 2 of WPaD’s popular Creepies series.
But leave the lights on…
And if you download it, read it, leave a decent review telling the world what your favorite stories are, I will send YOU an original sketch drawn by my own cold undead hand.
I mean, it is a WIN/WIN for everyone.
So do this:
- Download the book.
- Read it (and have the crap scared out of you, or just laugh and enjoy)
- Write a nice review on Amazon (an honest review)
- Let me know about it via email at email@example.com
- And I’ll draw you something fun and silly. Then I’ll send it to you either electronically or send you the REAL drawing. By the way the drawing might be worth millions one day so this is your chance to retire to that cabin in the woods or your dream house in Palm Springs.
- This is all for fun so no trolls or haters please.
- Art work give-a-way limited to first ten readers who participate.
Questions? Ask below and I’ll get back to you.
But seriously, this is a fun anthology. Read it, review it, get art. You can’t start off the new year better than that.
Well except maybe possums eating bananas.
~ Juliette aka Vampire Maman