Embracing IGNORANCE seems to be all the rage but there are consequences.
Embracing IGNORANCE will get you:
- A serious STD
- Religious wars
- Fear and mistrust of science
- Fear and mistrust of anyone with half a brain
- Fear and mistrust of anyone who is (heaven forbid) different
- Fear and mistrust of new food
- Rampant Stupidity
- Bad hair
- A broken heart
- A broken nose
- A narrow mind
- Your children force-fed someone else’s beliefs in school
- Your children being bullied
- Your children being stupid
- Bad taste in art of all sorts
- General tackiness
- Religious bigotry
- The death of separation of church and state
- Fear of Space
- Fear of anything over 10,000 years old
- Fear of those who promote peace
- Fear of those who turn the other cheek
- Death of those with faith that is not that of those who make the rules
- More taxes
- Book burning
- Book banning
- More IGNORACE
It will also make you extremely unattractive.
- Ignorance is NOT your friend.
- It does not make God love you more.
- It does not make your life better.
- It will not make you safe.
Ignorance is UGLY and will ruin your life and the lives of those around you.
Vampires and Werewolves have known this for centuries. No wonder people want us to convert them over (the answer is no, so don’t even waste your time asking).
Don’t be a chump.
Say NO to Ignorance.
Please feel free to forward this message and add to the list…