Welcome to the world of the Vampire mom. We hope to offer a safe place for information on parenting the modern vampire child – especially the teen child. With so many vampire books and movies out now our kids are overloaded with conflicts about their own self image. The secrets we keep for our survival are often difficult for the vampire kid of the 21st Century. Sure our kids are the coolest kids around – the only problem is that they can’t let anyone else know about it. And as a parent – what can you do? Follow me and my friends in our quest to do our best to raise successful vampires in a time where “anything goes” when it comes to the public view of vampires.
Also posted on this blog are book reviews, guest poets, guest blogs and other remarkable talents I love to share with my readers. It is always an honor to be with such good company.
From the Vampire Mom Archives:
- Vampire teen love and letting go.
- Why do I post poetry on a vampire blog?
- Summer reading list.
- Communicating with your Vampire Teen
- Parenting Logic, Love and Just PLAIN COMMON SENSE
- Middle School Vampire Style
- Hotter than the pavement outside..
- Taking the BITE out of being politically correct