Parenting is never easy but with vampires we have our own set of challenges.
We don’t let our kids walk around with snot crusted on their little noses. We don’t let them whine or act like brats or pull one over on us. We can’t afford to do that. We don’t have that selfish luxury or immature lame excuses. Keeping quiet and keeping smart is the key to our survival.
- At an early age our children learn that tantrums are unacceptable.
- Selfishness is unacceptable.
- Self-centered behavior that is not in survival mode is unacceptable.
- Rudeness is unacceptable.
- Self control is gold.
- We teach our children that NO they cannot be the master of who their friends are. We MUST ALWAYS know who their friends are. If we do not approve of those friends or their parents then it is OVER.
- That might sound harsh to some regular humans but in order to protect our children it is a MUST.
- What we do is encourage creativity, humor, independence, loyalty, acceptance, bravery, maturity,
- As a hunter you can’t be selfish or your prey will die.
- If you are immature you will starve or be eaten.
- If you throw fits or expect special treatment you will be found out and burned.
Nobody ever said being a vampire was easy…actually, if you’re good, fair, loyal and smart it is easy.