It has been a while (at least two years) since I answered your questions about Vampires. If I don’t cover what you are looking for here just leave your question in the comments section.
- Yes, Vampires take off their masks when they eat.
- Since most Vampires don’t double dip there isn’t a huge chance of any of them spreading diseases. If someone is sick or infected Vampires stay away from them. We try to keep the food chain clean.
- You are correct. Vampires do not like fire. Do any of us like fire? Really? Ask anyone in Australia or the West Coast of the US about that.
- Sorry, the answer will always be no.
- Light sensitivity depends on the individual. Thank goodness for sunscreen, dark shades, and hats.
- Type A.
- Sure if a Vampire is an American Citizen they’ll vote.
- It is a secret ballot. We don’t need to tell you who or what we’re voting for.
- Old Vampires dating teenagers is frowned upon. We are not pedophiles.
- I won’t answer that.
- I don’t know.
- It’s a bitch when your fangs get caught up in a mask.
- Don’t believe everything you hear or read, especially when it comes to Vampires.
- No Vampires will not go public in 2020.
- Werewolves also will not go public in 2020.
- There won’t be a Zombie apocalypse in 2020.
- Yes, Vampires can see ghosts. It doesn’t mean we like them. Just like you don’t have to like everyone you see.
- Yes, Vampires are social distancing but not with each other. That doesn’t mean YOU shouldn’t continue to social distance.
- Now more than ever we need to fight for the future of our young people. Just keep thinking about keeping the food supply clean.
- I’m not wearing black today.
- Yes, there are stupid questions.
Just in case you missed it or need a reminder… Answers About Vampires From Previous Posts:
- No. If you’re bitten by a Vampire you won’t automatically turn into a Vampire. It’s more complicated than that.
- Yes, our body temperature is lower than yours.
- No, we’re not all creepy.
- No, going into a church will not kill us. It makes us uncomfortable so if we’re there we’re in the back row. But seriously don’t look for us there. Nobody likes Vampires in their church, and we just go for the music.
- Yes, we celebrate the same holidays as you do.
- Yes, Vampires drink coffee. Hell yes we drink coffee.
- No Vampires aren’t off the grid, at least most of us aren’t. We have passports, birth certificates, drivers licenses, and other required documents. We also vote.
- Despite popular opinion Eric Trump is not a Vampire.
- Yes, Vampire fangs are retractable. Unfortunately, just like old car windows, fangs on certain individuals can drop down with no warning, stick up, stick down, or have other “mechanical” issues. Fortunately the car window fang thing is rare.
- You need answers…
- No, bats don’t make good pets. They’ll die. Don’t do it.
- No, we don’t tear people’s throats out. Think of the mess. And seriously do you rip the door off of your refrigerator every time you get something to eat? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
- No, I don’t sleep in a coffin. I really want one of the Sleep Number beds.
- Yes, we are sensitive to light. Thank you for asking and pass the sunscreen.
- Yes, sometimes we do eat real food (we need fiber just like you).
- Yes, we do have paranormal powers. No I won’t tell you about them.
- Ask a Werewolf if you want to know about Werewolves.
- No, garlic will not kill us. Now your breath… that is another issue.
- No, a cross will not burn us.
- Yes, if you destroy my heart or cut off my head I’ll die. So will you.
- Yes, this is a real Rolex. I purchased it new in 1959.
- Yes, cat blood is pretty nasty.
- Yes, we do hunt vegans.
- No, being a vegan will cause a Vampire to go into a coma for a very long time.
- Because you’d kill us.
- No, we usually just make them think they did. That’s why people love us and have so many fantasies about us.
- No, we can’t have biological children with a regular human.
- No, less than 10% of humans turned into vampires survive more than a few weeks. Of that only 5% will make it. 90% die within an hour. Did that answer your questions?
- We wear other colors. Not just black.
- Yes, we do prefer red wine over white.
- No, I won’t answer questions about THAT.
- Yes, Werewolf blood does taste sort of like Bourbon.
- Yes, we do get married to other Vampires. No we don’t marry regular people (it usually doesn’t work out for obvious reasons.)
- No we don’t marry Werewolves. What is wrong with you?
- No, I will not show you my teeth.
Thank you for dropping by today. I hope I answered at least a few of your questions.
One more answer – yes the new WordPress Block Editor sucks big time. It is difficult to use and extremely buggy and makes posting on blogs more difficult and time consuming as ever.
Wear a mask. Talk to your kids. Hug your dogs and cats. Check in on those who are elderly, alone, or might need some extra help. And as always, kiss a Vampire.
~ Juliette aka Vampire Maman
I always love the posts where you answer important questions! Feeds my curiosity.