2022 Resolution Suggestions from Juliette aka Vampire Maman
I’m not making any New Year’s resolutions this year. Let me rephrase that. I’m not making any public announcements about resolutions for 2022.
But just in case you need some resolutions or things to work on I have some fun and useful suggestions.
- Work outside more. Plant something. Grow things. Dig.
- Make art, even if you aren’t an artist. Do it for you. Don’t care if anyone else approves of it. You don’t even have to show it to anyone. It will make YOU happy.
- Don’t read books until the end unless you like them, or they are required for a class. The same goes for movies.
- Watch birds more. Just because.
- Open your mind and your heart more.
- Dress like Sonny and Rico in the original Miami Vice Television series at least once a week.
- Only drain half the blood out of those who use a leaf blower more than twice a month.
- Make Lunar Eclipse jokes with a Werewolf.
- Tell your brother you need something to be mansplained to you…again.
- Be extra nice to women and girls you know named Karen. They didn’t ask to have their name used to describe any woman who is an asshole.
- Watch every single Danny Kay Movie.
- Watch every single film with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing in it.
- Start a Snake Oil business.
- Refine your fang retracting skills. Speed is everything. Work on it.
- Always keep Chapstick or lip gloss in your purse.
- Kiss a Vampire. You’ll thank me for it later.
Please feel free to share any of your resolutions or suggestions for others as a comment below.
Happy New Year!
~ Juliette aka Vampire Maman