Vampire Words to live by. Can’t think of a witty introduction. Just read it and FOLLOW the rules.
- If they don’t taste human they probably aren’t.
- Don’t prey on the weak or sick or the mentally ill.
- If you want to be a tall cool blonde forget it unless you ARE a TALL COOL BLONDE.
- Take time for holidays.
- Have a purse big enough for at least a paperback novel.
- ADULTS in dance groups should NEVER wear primary colored costumes/shirts. It looks stupid.
- Don’t take more than two pints in a single engagement.
- Don’t get emotionally involved with your prey. It is ok to like them, to be friends with them and to do business with them. That said, NEVER fall in love with them or hate them.
- Hate can be as strong as love. Don’t do it.
- Indifference is more powerful than hate. If you’re going to hate someone that means they still have control over you. If you forget them and don’t care then you have control over them.
- Always carry one of those stain pens in your purse.
- Always brush your teeth before you go out on a hunt.
- Be nice to others.
- Don’t be a dick.
And of course feel free to forward and/or SHARE this blog posting to everyone you know. The world will be a better place for it. And “like” AND sign up for more news and information that will enlighten, inform and just make you a better vampire (and human)