New Year Resolutions for Vampires
- Avoid bad blood of all forms
- Drink more fresh blood
- Seek out organic blood when you can
- Embrace your inner shadow
- Bring your thoughts into the future
- Embrace the 21st Century
- Get enough sleep
- Try making friends outside of your normal circle (like a Werewolf or a Ghost)
- Help Vampires in Need – those who are clueless or new at this.
New Year Resolutions for Werewolves
- You’re not a dog. Don’t sniff butt. Don’t see yourself short.
- Run proudly even when the moon isn’t full.
- Keep that fur conditioned.
- Go ahead and let that pretty girl scratch your belly.
New Year Resolutions for Silly Vampire Wannabees
- Don’t even think about it.
- Don’t go there.
New Year Resolutions for Zombies
- Don’t lose your head
- Try not to shuffle your feet so much
- Remember not to mumble
- For an vegetarian option try roasted cauliflower drizzled with a little balsamic vinegar instead of brains
New Year Resolutions for Regular Humans
- Do not under any circumstances fall in love with a Vampire
- Stay healthy and active
- Eat your vegetables every single day
- If you are going to get a pet adopt a shelter or rescue animal.
New Year Resolutions for Parents (of all kinds)
- Talk with your kids.
- LISTEN to your kids.
- Have dinner with your children.
- Tell your children that you love them every single day.
- Stand up for your kids.
- Be aware of what they’re doing.
- Don’t just lecture – discuss issues. They will be open for discussion. They hate being lectured.
- Spend quality time with your kids – just hanging out together.
- Tell them that they are doing good. They need to hear that.
Wishing all of you a happy 2015! May it be a bright, creative and peaceful year for all.
~ Juliette aka Vampire Maman