Saturday is here – Time For Burning Question #38.
This whole Burning Question thing came out of an afternoon with sports playing on the Tee Vee and somebody asking “Is a hotdog a sandwich?” I say NO. A lot of people said yes (really?) Then I decided, against my better judgement, to have 50 BURNING QUESTIONS. SO here we go on #38.
- Some people are rule followers.
- Some people don’t follow the rules.
- Some people are in prison. Some aren’t.
- The laws of nature seem pretty solid unless…certain events change them, but maybe not.
- Philosophy is confusing.
- Physics is confusing.
- Motion and momentum are connected.
- Do you follow the exact rules when you play Monopoly. If you answer YES you’re a LIAR. Nobody follows the rules exactly.
But, but, but… some rules can’t be broken. Ever. Never.
Or is there an exception? Or is it just laws that are meant to be broken?
Of course we all know that hearts can be, and will be broken. Is that a rule? Feel free to discuss it below.
Burning Question #38: Is there an exception to every rule?
Read this carefully. Is there an exception to EVERY rule? Not just some but EVERY rule.
I have nothing else to say on this matter. Did it make your head spin? Discuss this below. Or discuss whatever you want. Do you have your Christmas lights up yet? Do you have a dog? Do you make biscuits from scratch or from a can? Are you wondering what Vlad the Vampire King doing for the holidays? Let me know. Share. Please.
~ Juliette aka Vampire Maman